Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Windows Small Business Server Technical Library

Thanks Sean! I guess it was a few years in the making but I'm nonetheless grateful to have a single handy reference point for my do-it-yourself SBS customers. If you are looking for solutions to issues with your current deployment this may not be the documents for you. The technical level varies from ISA configuration to, well… this:

ActiveSync cannot be installed when a mobile device is connected to the client computer.

Cause:  If a mobile device is connected to the client computer, ActiveSync cannot be completely installed.

Solution:  Disconnect the mobile device from the client computer, log off, log on again, and then reinstall ActiveSync.


 

So can we get a single library on managing patches, updates and service packs on SBS. I herby nominate Susan Bradley to kick it off. Do I hear a second?

No comments: